PALO ALTO, June 27, 2023 – Baker Botts L.L.P., a leading international energy, technology and life sciences law firm, announced today that the firm’s Intellectual Property practice received five practice rankings in addition to 26 ranked firm lawyers in the IAM Patent 1000 2023, a guide that shines a spotlight on the firms and individuals that are deemed outstanding in the pivotal area of patent law.
The guide noted how the practice draws enthusiastic praise from the market, adding that “Baker Botts delivers a sterling A-to-Z IP service and provides a great overall experience and gets favorable results.”
It also noted that the firm “is home to one of the largest IP practices in a full-service firm and is highly valued for its coast-to-coast service, deep patent expertise and diverse technical knowledge – the team can tackle anything and see positive results.”
The firm rankings are as follows:
- US: National
- US: Texas – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
- US: New York – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
- US: California – Litigation and Prosecution
- US: DC – Litigation and Prosecution
- Samir Bhavsar – Prosecution
- Christa Brown-Sanford – Prosecution and Transactions
- Roger Fulghum – Litigation
- Michael Hawes – Litigation
- Douglas Kubehl – Litigation and Transactions
- Paul Morico – Litigation
- Kurt Pankratz – Litigation
- Barton Showalter – Litigation, Transactions and Prosecution
- Jose Villarreal – Litigation
- Daniel Hulseberg – Transactions and Prosecution
- Sandra Lee – Prosecution
- Steve Lendaris – Prosecution and Transactions
- Robert Maier – Litigation
- Paul Ragusa – Litigation, Transactions and Prosecution
- Robert Scheinfeld – Litigation and Prosecution
- Neil Sirota – Litigation
- Jen Tempesta – Litigation
- Katharine Burke – Litigation
- Lisa Kattan – Litigation
- Luke Pedersen – Litigation, Transactions and Prosecution
- Sarah Guske – Litigation
- Hopkins Guy – Litigation
- Christopher Palermo – Prosecution
- Jeremy Taylor – Litigation
- Eliot Williams – Litigation
- Neil Coulson
To view Baker Botts’ full list of rankings in the IAM Patent 1000, click here.
With over 165 attorneys and patent professionals dedicated to IP from coast to coast and across the globe, Baker Botts has one of the largest and most highly regarded IP practices of any general practice law firm. Our lawyers collectively hold over 200 scientific and technical degrees, including over 20 PhDs.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.