Baker Botts Lawyers Ranked in 2022 IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals
PALO ALTO, June 29, 2022 – Baker Botts L.L.P., a leading international energy, technology and life sciences law firm, announced today that the firm’s Intellectual Property practice received 11 practice rankings in addition to 25 ranked firm lawyers in the 2022 IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals, a guide identifying the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe.
The guide noted how the practice draws enthusiastic praise from the market, adding that “its work is top-notch in every respect. Its lawyers are spot-on in their substantive analysis and are extremely effective when it comes to case management; they handle all deadlines comfortably and their work product never suffers even in the busiest of times. The firm has continually demonstrated it has the horsepower to take on the biggest patent cases without sacrificing quality.”
The firm rankings are as follows:
California – Litigation and Prosecution
DC Metro Area – Litigation and Prosecution
New York – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
Texas – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
United States: National – Prosecution
The publication also noted that the firm “maintains its patent litigation, prosecution and licensing practices in perfect balance and provides one of the best all-round service packages on the market.”
The recognized lawyers are:
- Sarah Guske – Litigation
- Hopkins Guy – Litigation
- Peter Kang – Litigation
- Christopher Palermo - Prosecution
- Eliot Williams – Litigation
DC Metro Area
- Lisa Kattan – Litigation
- Luke Pedersen – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
- Michael Sartori – Prosecution
- Daniel Hulseberg – Prosecution and Transactions
- Sandra Lee – Prosecution
- Steve Lendaris – Prosecution and Transactions
- Robert Maier – Litigation
- Paul Ragusa – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
- Robert Scheinfeld – Litigation and Prosecution
- Neil Sirota – Litigation
- Jennifer Tempesta – Litigation
- Samir Bhavsar – Prosecution
- Christa Brown-Sanford – Prosecution and Transactions
- Roger Fulghum – Litigation
- Michael Hawes – Litigation
- Douglas Kubehl – Litigation and Transactions
- Paul Morico – Litigation
- Kurt Pankratz – Litigation
- Barton Showalter – Litigation, Prosecution and Transactions
- Neil Coulson – Litigation
With over 180 attorneys and patent professionals dedicated to IP from coast to coast and across the globe, Baker Botts has one of the largest and most highly regarded IP practices of any general practice law firm. Our lawyers collectively hold over 240 scientific and technical degrees, including over 20 PhDs.
To view Baker Botts’ full list of rankings in the IAM Patent 1000, click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.