Environmental justice is a top priority of the Biden Administration and of many states, localities, and communities. To help our clients be responsive, Baker Botts has collected insightful practices for company-wide incorporation of environmental justice. We call these collected learnings—ACELAS.
Through these digital shorts, we will dive a little deeper on each letter of the ACELAS Framework and also hear from industry influencers on why incorporation of effective environmental justice strategies is a business imperative in today's marketplace.
- In the first video, Baker Botts Partner Nadira Clarke introduces the series and discusses the topics that will be covered in upcoming videos.
- In the second video, Baker Botts Partner Anne Carpenter focuses on the "A" in ACELAS, which stands for Acknowledge.
- In the third video, Baker Botts Partner Lily Chinn focuses on the "C" in ACELAS, which stands for Commit.
- In the fourth video, Baker Botts Associate Scott Novak focuses on the "E" in ACELAS, which stands for Engage.
- In the fifth video, Baker Botts Associate Emily Mott focuses on the "L" in ACELAS, which stands for Learn.
- In the sixth video, Baker Botts Associate Francesca Eick focuses on the second "A" in ACELAS, which stands for Act.
- In the seventh video, Baker Botts Partner Alexandra Dapolito Dunn focuses on the "S" in ACELAS, which stands for Share.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.