Baker Botts’ 35th Annual Environmental, Safety and Incident Response Seminar will take place on Thursday, February 24, 2022. This one-day seminar will cover the latest environmental, safety and incident response developments. Some of the topics that will be covered during the seminar include:
- Changing Face of Climate Litigation
- Citizen Suit Update
- Incident Response in the New Environment
- Clean Air Act Update
- Key Jurisdictional Waters Developments
- ESG Developments:
- Greenwashing: Cases and Trends
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Best Practices
- Environmental Justice and Title VI Enforcement
For questions regarding the seminar, please email [email protected].
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 650 lawyers practicing throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.