Environmental Justice is a top priority of the Biden Administration’s energy and environmental agenda. We hope you can join us for the final webinar of our Environmental Justice Spotlight series that will discuss what you need in your corporate toolkit.
Our discussion will focus on the following topics:
- Overview of the latest policy developments and appointments
- Review of key state programs and policies, including those that will serve as models for federal action
- An overview of current and anticipated data mapping, including how data mapping may guide state and federal decision making
- Practical considerations for corporate EJ toolkits
Our speakers will include:
- Anne Carpenter, Baker Botts Partner
- Lily Chinn, Baker Botts Partner and Former Trial Attorney for the Department of Justice Environmental Defense Section
- Nadira Clarke, Baker Botts Partner and Former Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Maryland and a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Julie Cress, Baker Botts Special Counsel and Former California Air Resources Board Attorney
- Alexandra Dapolito Dunn, Baker Botts Partner and Former Assistant Administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention
To view a recording of this webinar, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of more than 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.