Environmental Justice is a top priority of the Biden Administration’s energy and environmental agenda. We hope you can join Baker Botts and AlixPartners for a webinar that will discuss the intersection of environmental justice and ESG issues on business operations and corporate governance.
Our discussion will focus on the following topics:
- A high level overview of current ESG reporting trends with a particular focus on how different industries are currently reporting environmental justice issues and how that may change in the future
- Case studies examining the business risks and opportunities that environmental justice and other ESG issues present
- Impact of ESG and environmental justice disclosures on legal liability and government enforcement
Our speakers will include:
- Anne Carpenter, Baker Botts Partner
- Lily Chinn, Baker Botts Partner and Former Trial Attorney for the Department of Justice Environmental Defense Section
- Nadira Clarke, Baker Botts Partner and Former Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Maryland and a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Brooke Hopkins, AlixPartners Managing Director
- Kim White, Baker Botts Senior Associate
To view a recording of this webinar, please click here.
As part of our Environmental Justice Spotlight series, we hosted our final webinar, Environmental Justice Spotlight: What You Need in Your Corporate Toolkit, on March 25th. For more information and to view a recording of this webinar, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of more than 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.