Houston Strategy Forum - Natural Gas Strategic Symposium
Speeches & Presentations
On Thursday, November 11, Baker Botts Partner David Jetter will be speaking at the Houston Strategy Forum Natural Gas Symposium.
The presentation will cover the future of natural gas and topics such as:
- What is the future of natural gas and LNG? Mild winters in the past few years have been a damper on natural gas demand in the U.S.
- The pandemic and work-for-home reduced energy demand.
- As the economy recovers vigorously from the pandemic here in the U.S. and globally, what does the future hold for natural gas and LNG?
- What are the competitive threats to gas and LNG?
- How big of a role will renewables play?
- What will be the role of Hydrogen?
- How are companies in the gas sector positioning themselves to create innovative value?
- Are there new and exciting applications for natural gas?
Please visit Houston Strategy Forum for more information.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.