Baker Botts hosted the third webinar of our Energy Enforcement Insider series on August 18, which discussed the following topics:
- Recent DOJ Deferred Prosecution Agreement in Ohio Political Bribery Case
- SEC Action on Cyber Disclosures & Warning on Cryptocurrency Markets
- Spoofing Update - Recent Spoofing Convictions Obtained by DOJ
- Emerging Trend - CFTC Swap Reporting Enforcement
- Practical Corner: Compliance Training: Is your training up to date?
Our panel included Michael Loesch, former Chief of Staff and Chief Operating Officer at the CFTC and Brendan Quigley, former federal prosecutor in the Southern District of New York.
To view the webinar recording, please click here.
Energy Enforcement Insider is a monthly 30-minute program that addresses the latest trends and developments in investigations and enforcement matters impacting energy market participants and provides real-world tips for mitigating risks and addressing key compliance and investigation challenges.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of more than 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.