Baker Botts is delighted to participate in an upcoming webinar, hosted by the SAA School of Management and the Department of Management at the University of Turin in Italy, titled Product Liability, IP Infringement and Torts: Damages Compensation Across Jurisdictions on Tuesday 20 April.
Neil Coulson, Partner at Baker Botts will present during the afternoon session on IP litigation in the United Kingdom, covering split trials, damages, profits and costs.
Other speakers include:
- Moderator: Dott.ssa Silvia Vitrò - President of Turin Court of Intellectual Property
- Mark Gavin, Partner at Anthony Harper
- Stephen Stern, Partner at Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- António Andrade, partner at Abreu Advogados
- Jorge Oria Sousa-Montes, Associate at Abril Abogados
- Luciano Quattrocchio, Professor at SAA
- Edoardo Fiora, senior associate at K2 Integrity
- Emanuela Truffo, Partner at Jacobacci e Associati
- Mimi Dennis, senior associate at Crowell & Moring LLP
- Peter Carter, Analysis Editor The Lawyer’s Daily
For more details and to register please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.