On November 18, 2020 Baker Botts hosted a roundtable discussion where our panelists weighed in on, and—importantly— answered your questions about the election results and their potential impact on environmental law and policy.
Our Panelists Included:
- Megan Berge, Baker Botts Partner
- Nadira Clarke, Baker Botts Partner and Former Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Maryland, and a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Steve Solow, Baker Botts Partner and Former Chief of the Department of Justice Environmental Crimes Section
- Natalia Sorgente, Baker Botts Partner and Former Associate Deputy Attorney General of the Department of Justice
- Jeff Wood, Baker Botts Partner and Former Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department's Environment and Natural Resources Division
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.