On Monday, May 4, Lisa Kattan and co-leaders will discuss opportunities to harness the power of IP in vital deals and various other facets of practice and industry.
- Understanding the make or break role of IP in deal making as well as other key facets of daily practice
- Ensuring clearances for new inventions and technologies
- Devising a strategies playbook for solutions to unforeseen legal and operational hurdles brought about through IP mishaps
- Ensuring the success of your IP strategies through developing the tools to anticipate and act before a critical matter arises
- Developing a resiliency strategy for IP disruption – how to react when the deal or invention cannot be salvaged
To view the full program, please click the title link below.