Baker Botts in partnership with TeamBlockchain and Blockchain Radio hosted a webinar on the 2 June 2020, discussing the major developments (especially in light of COVID-19) in the Blockchain and Digital Assets sector.
Key speakers from the sector shared their insight on various topics including:
- Blockchain and its role to play in a ‘socially-distanced’ COVID-19 world
- Cryptoassets: the implications for financial stability and monetary policy
- Using smart contracts and digital currencies in your business
- How artificial intelligence can enhance digital asset investment strategies
- How Wall Street is embracing digital assets, the challenges it faces dealing with these assets and the opportunities these new assets class offers investors
- Jonny Fry, Co-founder & CEO, Teamblockchain Ltd
- Sarah Beaumont, Associate, Baker Botts
- Daniel Green, Associate, Baker Botts
- Haydn Jones, Founder & Managing Director, Blockchain Hub
- Maria Vigliotti, Founder & Director, Sandblocks Consulting
- Vince Molinari, Founder and CEO, Molinari Media
- Taweh Beysolow II, Principal at Aludra Capital
Baker Botts speakers Sarah Beaumont and Daniel Green also participated in a podcast hosted by British Blockchain Frontiers Technology association in the lead up to the webinar. To listen to the podcast please click here.
To view a recording of the webinar please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.