Talk of an economic slowdown or a recession pervades business news coverage. The energy industry remains mired in uncertainty and weak commodity price. This panel will discuss the issues and strategies that a board considers when macro market and industry conditions reach a “tipping point” and adversely affect a company’s business.
The members of this panel include:
- Lori Gobillot – Director of Republic Airways and Magellan Midstream Partners, and former director of Bristow Group Inc.
- Matthew Niemann – Senior Managing Director at Houlihan Lokey, Director at William Lyons Homes
- Bob Duffy – Senior Managing Director for Corporate Finance at Berkeley Research Group, LLC
- Robin Spigel – Partner at Baker Botts
- Moderator: Manny Grillo – Partner at Baker Botts
The third annual Baker Botts Board of Directors Forum took place on Thursday, January 16th at The Post Oak Hotel in Houston, Texas. The half day event, in a series of panel discussions and “fireside chats” led by board members, corporate professionals, advisors, and our attorneys, addressed hot topics and critical issues affecting Boards and Corporate Directors in 2020.