On this week’s episode:
- Digital advertisements in Nebraska
- Maryland's digital advertising gross revenues and services tax updates
- South Dakota’s attempt to remove the sales tax exemption for advertising services
- West Virginia is considering a general data mining services tax
- Florida is looking to impose a sales tax on car-sharing companies
- Wayfair impacts in Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kansas
Listen to archived episodes:
Questions, comments, requests?
Email Ben Geslison at [email protected].
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.