Baker Botts in partnership with HSA Advocates is delighted to participate on an expert panel discussion on Construction Law in India and Investment Treaty Arbitrations on Friday 21 August, 2020 from 4.30pm - 6,00pm (IST).
Other partners include FTI Consulting, Drew & Napier LLC, Centre for Arbitration and Research and MNLU Mumbai.
Experts panel includes:
1. Dorine Farah – Partner at Baker Botts (UK) LLP;
2. Hemant Sahai – Founding Partner at HSA Advocates;
3. Mahesh Rai – Deputy Head, Construction & Engineering and Director, Dispute Resolution, Drew & Napier LLC;
4. Mrinal Jain – Managing Director, FTI Consulting and Advisory Board, Centre for Arbitration & Research, MNLU Mumbai;
5. Zarina Pundole – Legal Head, EPC Shapoorji Pallonji Group; and
6. Shwetha Bidhuri – Head (South Asia), SIAC will be the moderator for the webinar.