Baker Botts will be hosting a webinar on Crucial Decisions in the First Moments, a program focusing on compliance in the current crisis, and necessary steps to take when investigators launch an investigation with dawn raids or search warrants.
Please join our US and European competition law practitioners for a discussion on what companies and employees should be aware of when an antitrust enforcer has targeted you with a search or investigation. Our panel will explore, among other aspects:
- Permitted conduct in current circumstances
- The authorities are here! – first actions when a raid occurs
- Types of raids – nuances in jurisdictions related to law enforcement tactics, search warrants, interviews, etc.
- Employee training – who should get training, conducting dawn raid dry runs, and key contact instructions
- Privilege issues and avoiding obstruction of justice issues
Baker Botts speakers will include Peter Huston, Matthew Levitt, John Taladay and Stacy Turner.
To register and view a recording of this webinar, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.