All companies face compliance challenges. In today’s world, where information spreads like wildfire, even a seemingly small problem can set off a chain reaction that creates significant legal, reputational and enterprise risk. The question is whether companies are sufficiently prepared for “the expected” challenges and how nimble they are to deal with “the unexpected” so as to overcome the domino effect and move the company beyond the crisis and back to business.
- Reacting to Whistleblowers and Other Events Creating Risk
- Internal Investigations and Government Enforcement Actions
- Board and Auditor Disclosure
- Fiduciary Duties
- Shareholder and Class Action Litigation
- Employment Considerations