In this issue of the Baker Botts Arbitration Report, we highlight topics of current interest for users of international arbitration. Download our full report to read key insights regarding:
- decisions regarding anti-suit injunctions,
- the right to timely compliance or enforcement,
- considerations for forum selection,
- how to address inconsistent jurisdictional provisions in related agreements,
- damages for breach of the “fair and equitable treatment standard” in investment treaties and agreements.
We hope you find our latest report helpful and invite you to contact our team to discuss these trends and developments further.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.