With the election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States, Baker Botts lawyers have examined many of the major legal and regulatory issues facing the new President.
We have provided their individual perspectives on how President-elect Trump’s Administration might proceed over the next four years.
This includes analysis, video presentations, seminars and news coverage featuring Baker Botts lawyers.
- Priorities for a new Trump Administration
- Post-Election Analysis on Cybersecurity, Cybercrime
- Post-Election Analysis on Cross-Border Trade, International Sanctions
- Baker Botts’ Post-Election Analysis on Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Baker Botts’ Post-Election Analysis on International Tax
- Baker Botts’ Post Election Analysis on Federal Income Tax, Estate & Gift Tax and State & Local Tax
- Impacts of the U.S. Presidential Election on the Energy Industry
Should you be looking for more information on any of these issues, please contact:
- Brecke Latham, Media Relations Manager
+1.202.639.7896 or +1.202.403.4896 (mobile)
- Louisa Williams, Media Relations Manager, International
+44.20.7726.3420 or +44.7469.152714 (mobile)
- Sheena Hedjazi, Media Relations Senior Coordinator
+1.713.229.1964 or +1.713.376.5510 (mobile)
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.