Baker Botts capital markets team has extensive experience handling virtually every type of capital markets transaction. Issuers, investment banks and private equity sponsors of all sizes across a range of industries rely on Baker Botts’ capital markets team to help them raise capital through a broad array of securities products, from the standard to the most innovative and complex.
The firm is also one of the pioneers and market leaders in master limited partnership (MLP) initial public offerings and post-formation issuances of debt or limited partnership units.
Baker Botts’ debt and equity capital markets services cover all varieties of capital markets transactions, including:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary & follow-on offerings
- High yield debt & bridge financings
- A/B exchanges
- Rule 144A & Regulation S offerings
- Equity-linked securities & equity derivatives
- Eurobonds, Yankee bonds, investment grade bonds & programs
- Private equity & mezzanine financing
- Private placements, as well as private investment in public equity (PIPE) offerings
- Liability management transactions, such as tender offers, exchange offers, consent solicitations, amendments & waivers
- Securities offerings in connection with M&A transactions
- Islamic finance
We have extensive experience advising on a broad variety of products, including:
- Investment grade debt
- Common stock
- High-yield debt
- Preferred stock
- Convertible securities
- Limited partner units
- Eurobond offerings
- Commercial paper
- Shareholder reporting & stock acquisition mechanics
SEC Extends Conditional Exemptions From Form ADV and Form PF Filing and Delivery Requirements for Investment Advisers Affected by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)Firm Thought Leadership
SEC Extends Conditional Filing Relief to Companies Affected by Coronavirus; Provides COVID-19 Disclosure GuidanceFirm Thought Leadership
Saudi Arabia Updates Corporate Requirements for Closed Joint Stock Companies - Requires Submission of Shareholder Registers Within One MonthFirm Thought Leadership
Baker Botts Corporate Series: "Has the Nightmare Ended?" A Real Time Update on the State of the Energy Finance Market
With energy prices appearing to be lower for longer, Baker Botts and Jefferies will share insights from the finance and restructuring markets and highlight some of the latest developments and trends.
Baker Botts partners Josh Davidson, David Sterling, and A.J. Ericksen, discussed the important process takeaways for MLP dropdowns following the April 2015 El Paso decision of the Delaware Court of Chancery.