Mergers and Acquisitions/Private Equity
- NRG, in the sale of its Canal 3 gas-fired generation project to an affiliate of Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- The AES Corporation, in its sale of 973MW of peaking generation plants to Rockland Capital
- American Industrial Partners, a middle market private equity sponsor, in its business combination of portfolio company, Goss International, and Germany-based manroland web systems
- American Industrial Partners, in several add-on transactions for Goss International, including the acquisitions of Graphic Automation and Controls and Loudon Machine
- American Industrial Partners, in its acquisition of the wood flooring segment of Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
- American Industrial Partners, in several add-on transactions for portfolio company, acpi, including the acquisitions of Smart Cabinetry and Cabinets 2000
- Crius Energy, LLC, in its $173 million acquisition of U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc.
- Verde Energy, in its sale to Spark Energy, Inc.
- ITC Holdings Corp., regarding the development of the 2000 MW Big Chino Valley Pumped Storage Project
- A large private equity sponsor, in the acquisition of a specialty equipment and services company
- A utility holding company, in its contemplated gas storage project development transaction
- A private equity firm, in the contemplated acquisition of an affiliated group of renewable energy companies with a focus on solar energy
- Underwriters to Highwoods Properties Inc., an office REIT, in its $350 million debt offering