Lead counsel to large domestic and international companies in U.S. and Global merger, cartel, litigation and dominance matters, including all of the following:
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) in connection with its complaint to the European Commission relating to aftermarket sales and repairs.
- comScore’s acquisition of Rentrak in online, television and cross-media measurement.
- Large technology company in relation to U.S. and international investigations relating to standards essential patents (SEPs).
- Akamai Technology's acquisition of Prolexic in DDoS and cloud security solutions.
- GKN's acquisition of Volvo Aerospace, NV.
- A major Japanese auto parts manufacturing company in DOJ Grand Jury investigation and follow-on class action litigation.
- In re Air Cargo Antitrust Litigation - Lead counsel to South African Airways in civil class actions and DOJ investigation.
- In re Optical Disk Drive (ODD) Antitrust Litigation - Lead counsel representing PLDS in all aspects of DOJ investigation and related civil class actions.
- In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation - Lead counsel to Philips Electronics in all aspects of DOJ investigation and related civil class actions.
- Represented a major U.S. pharmaceutical company before the FTC in connection with a merger opposition and divestiture initiative.
- Akamai Technology's acquisition of Contendo.
- GKN's acquisition of a large automotive drive train parts company.
- Inco Ltd. - including Inco’s DOJ Approval for the Acquisition of Falconbridge, Ltd. and subsequent sale to CVRD. Nickel and cobalt mining & refining.
- Plumbing Cartel Investigation - Lead counsel in DOJ and EC cartel investigation into plumbing products.