Mergers & Acquisitions
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. in its proposed acquisition of SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P.
- Moda Midstream, LLC in its acquisition of Oxy Ingleside Energy Center Terminal from Occidental Petroleum
- Arc Logistics Partners in its acquisition by Zenith Energy U.S., a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus
- Teekay Tankers in its $500 million merger with Tanker Investments Ltd.
- Teekay Offshore Partners in connection with the strategic partnership with, and investment of $640 million by, Brookfield Business Partners
- Sunoco Logistics Partners in its $19.9 billion merger with Energy Transfer Partners
- Medical Action Industries in the $210 million sale of the company to Owens & Minor
- GSO Capital Partners in its $150 million investment in Rentech, which subsequently ended the proxy contest by Engaged Partners and Lone Star Value
- PVR Partners in the $5.6 billion sale of the company to Regency Energy Partners
- Buckeye Partners in the $1.14 billion merger between Buckeye Partners and Buckeye GP Holdings
- The Carlyle Group in a joint venture with Sunoco to own and operate Sunoco's Philadelphia refinery
IPOs & Equity Offerings
- PBF Logistics LP in its $364 million initial public offering of common units
- ARC Logistics Partners LP in its $129 million initial public offering of common units
- SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. in its $266 million initial public offering of common units
Governance & Affiliated Transactions
- Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of the General Partner of PBF Logistics in drop-downs from PBF Energy Company
- Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of the General Partner of Green Plains Partners in drop-downs from Green Plains Inc.