Laura helps clients navigate all questions that arise over the life of a lawsuit: from pre-litigation assessment of risk to post-litigation judgment recovery. She represents clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters, including commercial disputes, energy litigation, and breach of contract matters.
Laura has experience in various stages of litigation: from filing or answering a lawsuit, to serving and responding to discovery, to taking depositions, to arguing pre-trial motions, to briefing dispositive motions, to preparing and examining witnesses during trial.
The reliability and enthusiasm Laura brings to a team is further evidenced by her active pro bono practice. She recently secured a winning trial verdict for a pro bono client in an adverse possession matter.
- Representation of energy company in class action lawsuit
- Representation of energy company in tortious interference and fraudulent transfer cases in state and federal courts
- Representation of energy company in post-closing contract dispute
- Representation of multinational food products corporation in labor dispute
- Representation of energy company in breach of contract pre-litigation arbitration
- Representation of various energy companies in force majeure disputes
- Defense of personal injury claims, property damage claims, and third-party claims