Mrs. Rucki has significant experience advising clients on intellectual property issues across various industries, including food and beverage, energy, telecommunications, oil and gas, semiconductor, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical, real estate, home furnishings, dental, apparel, software, rail transport and personal care products.
Representation has included:
- Handling global rebrands for companies in various industries, including, a well-known consumer products company, a specialty chemicals and performance materials company, and an infrastructure company serving the construction, energy and transportation markets.
- Representing well-known home furnishings retailer in copyright and trademark infringement litigation and enforcement matters
- Representing dental software and supply company in the enforcement of its copyright rights worldwide
- Representing significant pharmaceutical company in a trademark opposition proceeding which resulted in settlement
- Representing health care company in federal trademark litigation
- Defending health care company against federal trademark litigation and temporary restraining order
- Representing well known automotive manufacturer in federal trademark litigation
- Managing international and domestic trademark portfolios on behalf of corporate entities in various industries
- Prosecution and defense of opposition proceedings before the United States Patent & Trademark Office and management of like proceedings worldwide