Representation of an international real estate developer in various transactions in the United States, including:
- Construction financing for the first Opportunity Zone project in Houston
- Refinancing for office buildings and mixed-use projects in Washington, D.C.
- Permanent financing for residential buildings, office buildings and mixed-use projects in Houston and Washington, D.C.
Representation of various real estate developers in the development of multifamily developments, office buildings, and mixed-use projects across the United States
Acquisition and Disposition
Representation of real estate developers and international corporations in various transactions, including:
- The disposition of real property on behalf of an SEC receivership
- The acquisition of real property assets in a $6.5 billion energy transaction
- The acquisition of a large office building in downtown San Francisco
- The acquisition of real property for solar energy projects
- Various leasing transactions involving office and retail spaces in Houston, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
- Representation of international energy corporations regarding oil and gas leases and office leases