Emily Quiros is a real estate associate in the Houston office of Baker Botts. Emily represents and counsels owners and investors in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions throughout the United States, including the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate, the financing and development of commercial real estate projects, and the leasing of office, retail, and industrial properties.
Representation of an international real estate developer in various transactions in the United States, including:
- Construction financing for the first Opportunity Zone project in Houston
- Refinancing for office buildings and mixed-use projects in Washington, D.C.
- Permanent financing for residential buildings, office buildings and mixed-use projects in Houston and Washington, D.C.
Representation of various real estate developers in the development of multifamily developments, office buildings, and mixed-use projects across the United States
Acquisition and Disposition
Representation of real estate developers and international corporations in various transactions, including:
- The disposition of real property on behalf of an SEC receivership
- The acquisition of real property assets in a $6.5 billion energy transaction
- The acquisition of a large office building in downtown San Francisco
- The acquisition of real property for solar energy projects
- Various leasing transactions involving office and retail spaces in Houston, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
- Representation of international energy corporations regarding oil and gas leases and office leases