- Defending mortgage originator and servicer in "put back" lawsuits filed in the Southern District of New York arising from the sale of residential mortgage-backed securitizations.
- Representation of Waste Management, Inc. in multiple putative statewide class actions brought on behalf of commercial customers alleging uniform and intentional breach of services agreements.
- Representation of senior executives of a publicly-traded company in an accounting restatement investigation by the Securities Exchange Commission.
- Representation of a publicly-traded company in a federal criminal investigation focused on allegations of improper distribution of products across several states, including conducting parallel internal investigation at the direction of a Special Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Representation of pro bono client in claim for asylum.