Mergers and Acquisitions
- Halliburton Company in various acquisitions, including the acquisitions of Multi-Chem Group, LLC, and Athlon Solutions, LLC, leading providers of specialty oilfield chemicals and services
- Halliburton Company in its proposed acquisition of Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Halliburton Company in the formation of a joint venture with Trinidad Drilling Ltd.
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. in various acquisitions, including the acquisition of Multilift Systems, Syntech Technology, Inc., Dynacon Inc., Merrimac Manufacturing Inc., J-Mac Tool, Inc. and the assets of Cooper Valves, LLC.
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. in the formation of a joint venture with a private equity group and management to acquire Global Tubing, and the subsequent acquisition of the remaining interests of Global Tubing from the joint venture partner and management
- Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. in its acquisition by Select Energy Services
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (through a subsidiary) in the division of Motiva Enterprises LLC, a joint venture with an affiliate of Saudi Aramco
- Transocean Ltd. in the formation of a joint venture with a private equity group to acquire, own and operate a newbuild harsh environment semisubmersible rig
- Transocean Ltd. in the sale of 38 shallow water drilling rigs to Shelf Drilling, Ltd.
- Transocean Ltd. in the sale of 10 jack-up rigs and five newbuild contracts to Borr Drilling Limited
- Esco Corporation in the sale of Ulterra Drilling Technologies, L.P.
- Colfax Corporation in the acquisition of the Roots Blowers business from GE oil & gas
- Parker Drilling Company, in its acquisition of International Tubular Services Limited
- Audit and Conflicts Committee of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. and the Special Committee of Kinder Morgan Management, LLC, in their acquisition, together with El Paso Pipeline Partners, L.P., by Kinder Morgan, Inc.
- EQT Corporation in its acquisition of Trans Energy, Inc.
- One of the world's largest steel producers against an unsolicited takeover bid and in its merger with another steel company
Capital Markets and Securities
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. in offerings of senior notes under Rule 144A and Regulation S and public offerings of common stock by Forum and by selling stockholders
- Parker Drilling Company in public offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock
- Initial purchasers in offerings of senior notes by Shelf Drilling Holdings, Ltd. under Rule 144A and Regulation S
- Underwriters in the initial public offering of NCS Multistage, Inc.
- Underwriters in the initial public offering of Western Refining Logistics, LP, as well as offerings of senior notes under Rule 144A and Regulation S and public offerings of common stock
- Underwriters in various private and public offerings of debt and equity securities by Global Partners LP
- Underwriters in various public offerings of debt securities by Cameron International Corporation
- Underwriters in various private and public offerings of debt and equity securities by BreitBurn Energy Partners LP
- Linn Energy, LLC in connection with the initial public offering of limited liability company interests of LinnCo, LLC
- Underwriters in initial public offerings and secondary offerings of interests in Pacific Coast Oil Trust Enduro Royalty Trust and ECA Marcellus Trust I
- Underwriters in various offerings by a European financial institution, including public offerings, rights offerings and private placements of ordinary and preference shares