Branden Lankford is a member of the Energy Projects and Transactions section of the firm's Global Projects Practice. He counsels public and private clients on a broad range of energy related transactions and projects, including oil and gas asset acquisitions and divestitures as well as LNG projects.
Acquisitions & Divestitures
- BP in its $5.6 billion divestiture of BP's Alaska operations and interests to Hilcorp Alaska
- IFM Investors in its $10.3 billion acquisition of Buckeye Partners LP
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation in its $4 billion acquisition of WildHorse Resource Development Corporation
- Conflicts Committee of Noble Midstream Partners LP in its $1.6 billion simplification and dropdown of midstream assets for cash and equity
- Jones Energy in its $201.5 merger with and into Revolution Resources
- Delek Logistics in its $128 million acquisition of a joint venture interest in Red River Pipeline Company, LLC from an affiliate of Plains All American Pipeline, LP
- Private oil and gas company in its negotiation of agreements for the construction of a gas gathering system
- Public energy company in its acquisition of a refined product terminal facility in Alaska
- Private chemical company in its negotiation of polymer offtake agreements in China and the U.S.