Oil & Gas, Process Engineering and LNG Experience
- Jazadco on the development of a new Biodiesel production plant in Saudi Arabia
- Halliburton in relation to FEED and EPC drafting and negotiation for their multi-chem project development at Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Qatargas, on the EPC and related work for procurement of two 80km sour gas pipelines connecting to the Barzan gasfield
- EHC on the on-offshore EPC contracts for a new ammonia production plant in Egypt
- Total S.A. on the EPC and related aspects of the Yamal LNG project in Russia*
- Arctic II LNG – advising on FEED, EPC and related procurement strategic advice, for this major LNG production and export project in the Russian Arctic
- NPCC in relation to drafting and negotiation of FEED, EPC, supply and related contracts for on and offshore facilities construction, including offshore gas and oil pipelines
- Al Qahtani Maritime on a STPP petrochemical plant construction project in Saudi Arabia*
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline International on major supply and EPC contract arrangements for a new natural gas pipeline between the Middle East and Europe, involving all engineering and construction from FEED, linepipe procurement, storage, SCADA and compressor procurement, operation and maintenance contracts*
- Guangdong Power Engineering Co., a Chinese engineering contractor, on a SINOSURE supported onshore gasfield development and a methanol production plant in Russia, involving a multi-contract construction framework to cover linepipe installation, storage, pumps and compressors*
- Shtokman AG, the JV developer, on FEED, EPC and related work for pipelines and onshore infrastructure for the gas condensate project in the Russian Arctic*
- Steelhead LNG on a1000km natural gas pipeline, marine vessel construction and at-shore LNG export facilities in western Canada
- Chinese engineering contractor on EPC contracts for a Malaysia oil refinery project*
- Bahrain Petroleum Co (BAPCO) on engineering, construction, joint venture and trading contracts for a new base oil refinery and port facilities at Sitra, Bahrain, including plant and pipeline EPC contracts for transport of product to the port*
- UK nuclear site licence operator on an EPC contract to engineer and construct a nuclear fuel production facility*
Other Engineering Experience
- Energy fund on the implementation of construction aspects of a major new China Exim Bank supported hydropower project in sub- Saharan Africa*
- China SOE contractor on an EPCM contracting model for a biomass power project in Belarus*
- Desalcott, on the engineering, procurement and construction of the world’s largest reverse-osmosis desalination plant in Trinidad, involving extensive process engineering and a bespoke EPC contract*
- Owners on supply and EPC contract arrangements for major new waste-to-energy plants in the UK*
- Transport Scotland on the engineering, procurement and construction contracts for the new £3 billion Forth Road Bridge and related road infrastructure*
- Russian oil independent on redrafting its standard FEED, EPC, supply and other construction-related contracts*
- Contractor on an EPC for a 155MW IGCC coal-fired power plant in Abia State, Nigeria*
- Gore Street Capital, on drafting and negotiation of EPC and O&M contracts for grid-level battery storage projects in the UK.
- Aluminium Bahrain (ALBA) on engineering and construction contracts for a new manufacturing facility in Bahrain*
- Contractor on construction of two CCGT gas-fired power plants in the UK (Connah’s Quay and Little Barford)*
- City of Edinburgh on the £400 million dispute on construction of the Edinburgh Tram (metro system)*
- Middle East national gas company on a multibillion-dollar arbitration concerning offshore gas pipelines.
- UAE-based major oil & gas contractor on two final accout disputes related to construction of offshore facilities.
- Latin American NOC on a multi-billion dollar arbitration against contractors concerning conversion of floating production and storage units.
- Major Chinese state-owned mining corporation on disputes with owners relating to EPC and operating & maintenance contracts at a gold and silver mine in Saudi Arabia*
- LNG developer, on an arbitration arising from a dispute with plant suppliers and service providers relating to a 2-train liquefaction project in Nigeria.
- Chinese engineering contractor on six disputes – all valuation claims – involving on road and bridge construction in Saudi Arabia*
- Major Saudi privately-owned group of companies on disputes involving time extensions, delay damages, disruption and works performance on several civil engineering projects in Saudi Arabia*
- Major UK contractor on two final account disputes relating to the design and construction of CCGT power stations*
*Prior to joining Baker Botts