Texas Lawbook, The
Jeremy Gott represents and counsels owners and investors in a range of complex commercial real estate transactions throughout the United States, including the representation of owners in connection with the acquisition and disposition of office, hotel, multifamily and land development projects; developers and investors in connection with the formation of project ventures; developers and investors in connection with the development of office, hotel, multifamily and single family projects; owners in connection with debt financings and refinancings; and landlords and tenants in connection with office, retail and industrial leases.
- Representation of a developer in the formation of a venture and negotiation of construction financing for a Class A office building in Denver, Colorado
- Representation of a developer in the formation of a venture for a luxury multifamily project in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Representation of an oil company in the lease of office space for the headquarters of a spinoff in Houston
- Representation of owner in the acquisition of a portfolio of fueling stations in California
- Representation of owner in the acquisition of an undivided interest in a Class A office building in Albuquerque, New Mexico and negotiation of a tenancy-in-common agreement for the joint ownership and operation of the building
- Representation of owner for a ground lease to a national automotive parts chain
- Representation of owners in the acquisition and disposition of office buildings in Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Antonio, Dallas and Albuquerque
- Representation of investors in the formation of ventures for the acquisition and development of hotels, single family and multifamily projects in numerous Texas cities, Phoenix, Mobile, Memphis and Minnesota
- Representation of a high net worth individual and a family limited partnership in the disposition and joint ownership of various real estate assets
- Representation of owner in the acquisition of a landmark Dallas hotel
- Representation of a Texas law firm in the renegotiation of its existing Dallas main office lease and the subleasing of space in various offices
- Representation of Dallas Center for the Performing Arts Foundation in connection with the development of the AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas
Baker Botts is proud to be a sponsor of the 2019 Kayo Women's Real Estate Summit being held June 24th and 25th in Chicago.