Mergers, Acquisitions, Restructurings & Separations
- Internal spin-off within a U.S. consolidated group
- Internal spin-off within a U.S. based multinational group
- AT&T Inc. – $1.1 billion sale of data center colocation operations and assets to Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation – $4 billion acquisition of WildHorse Resource Development Corporation
- WorleyParsons Ltd. – $3.3 billion pending acquisition of the energy, chemicals and resources division of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- NRG Energy, Inc. – $175 million sale of electricity generating facility under construction
- NRG Energy, Inc. – pre-negotiated in-court restructuring of $4 billion of debt of wholly owned subsidiary
- Liberty Interactive Corporation – acquisition of General Communication, Inc. and subsequent split-off of certain assets and liabilities in a transaction valued at approximately $8.7 billion
- CommerceHub – acquisition by GTCR and Sycamore Partners
- Westar Energy, Inc. – $12.2 billion merger with Great Plains Energy Incorporated
- Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. – $1.3 billion merger with Select Energy Services, Inc.
- Liberty Media Corporation – $8 billion acquisition of Formula One
- Liberty Interactive Corporation – $2.6 billion acquisition of HSN, Inc.
- Halliburton Company – Acquisition of Summit ESP, LLC
- American Industrial Partners – various acquisitions and dispositions
- Liberty Media Corporation – acquisition of a 27.3% equity interest in Charter Communications
- Starz – $4.4 billion acquisition by Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
- Liberty Interactive Corporation – acquisition of zulily, inc.
- Civeo Corporation – redomiciliation to British Columbia, Canada
- Halliburton Company – proposed $38 billion acquisition of Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. – acquisition of Arizona Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Seventy Seven Energy – prepackaged in-court restructuring of $1.1 billion of debt to equity
- Clearway Energy, Inc. – $75 million public equity offering
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation – public offering of $1.25 billion aggregate principal senior notes
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. – $218.5 million public equity offering
- Underwriters to Teekay Corporation in debt offerings
- Underwriters to Cactus, Inc. – $503 million Up-C initial public offering
- Transocean Ltd. – offerings of $600 million secured notes and $750 million senior secured notes issued by subsidiaries of Transocean Ltd.
- Oceaneering International, Inc. – $300 million public offering of senior notes
- LGI Homes, Inc. – offering of $300 million senior unsecured notes
- Representation of Administrative Agent in connection with amendment, extension and increase agreement with $1.8 billion in revolving credit commitments
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation – $4 billion unsecured revolving credit facility
- Tellurian Inc. – $60 million term loan agreement for a subsidiary of Tellurian Inc.
- Cactus Wellhead – $75 million asset based credit facility