- Fortune 500 company – Conducted anti-corruption, compliance, and controls risk assessment across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Counseling large multinational engineering company in connection with an FCPA internal review.
- Auto Parts Manufacturer – Defended Japanese auto parts manufacturer and various wholly-owned subsidiaries in multiple class actions in multi-district litigation against allegations of price fixing in violation of the Sherman Act, the Clayton Act and various state statutes.
- Advising non-profit corporation on acquisition of healthcare system.
- Defending beverage alcohol corporation in administrative proceedings.
- Representing foreign oil company in arbitration confirmation proceedings in U.S. federal court.
- Represented pro bono client in claim for asylum.