- Google, LLC. v. Lior Ron et al., JAMS Arbitration. Represented co-founder of Ottomotto in arbitration claim brought by Google; second-chaired client's defense at two-week, three-arbitrator hearing.
- SunPower v. Standard Industries, et al., Santa Clara County Superior Court (Case No. 19-CV-349042). Representing former SunPower executive in litigation asserting, inter alia, trade secret misappropriation, breach of contract, and breach of the duty of loyalty.
- MerchDirect v. Schell, et al., No. 1:16-cv-05213 (SDNY). Represented employee and company in trademark infringement dispute; matter satisfactorily resolved.
- Rosetta Stone v. Google Inc., No. 1:09-cv-00736-GBL-TCB (E.D. Va.). Prevailed on summary judgment for Google in AdWords trademark infringement case; the matter was satisfactorily resolved after appeal.
- Jurin v. Google Inc., No. 2:09-cv-03065-MCE-CKD (E.D. Cal.). Prevailed on summary judgment for Google in trademark infringement case relating to Google's AdWords program; also prevailed on a partial motion to dismiss on the grounds that CDA immunity applied to Google).
- Neutron Depot, L.L.C. v. Bankrate, Incorporated, et al.Case No. 18-51021. Argued and obtained affirmance of dismissal in the Fifth Circuit on issues relating to Lanham Act statutory standing and damages.