Deal Description: LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) (“LGI Homes” or the “Company”) announced on June 14, 2021, that it has priced its previously announced private offering (the “Offering”) to eligible purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, of $300 million aggregate principal amount of unsecured 4.000% Senior Notes due 2029 (the “Notes”).
The Notes will mature on July 15, 2029. The Notes will be initially guaranteed, jointly and severally, on a senior unsecured basis by the Company’s subsidiaries that guarantee the Company’s obligations under its revolving credit facility. The sale of the Notes is expected to be completed on June 28, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering, plus cash on hand, to fund the previously announced redemption of all $300 million aggregate principal amount of the Company’s outstanding 6.875% Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Redemption”).
Baker Botts L.L.P. represented LGI Homes in the Offering and the Redemption.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Office Involved:
- Corporate: Tim Taylor (Partner, Houston); Lakshmi Ramanathan (Senior Associate, Houston); Daniel Jung (Associate, Houston); Regan Vicknair (Associate, Houston)
- Finance: Clint Culpepper (Special Counsel, Austin)
- Tax: Michael Bresson (Partner, Houston); Chuck Campbell (Special Counsel, Houston)
- Employee Benefits: Mark Bodron (Partner, Houston); Katie Birnhak (Law Clerk, New York)
- Environmental: Scott Janoe (Partner, Houston); Laura Williams (Associate, Houston)
For more information, please see LGI Home’s news release by clicking here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.