Noble Midstream Partners LP's Sale to Chevron Corporation Closes
Deal Description: Chevron Corporation’s (NYSE: CVX) (“Chevron”) acquisition of Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: NBLX) (“Noble Midstream”) has been completed. As part of the transaction, Chevron acquired all the outstanding publicly held common units representing the limited partner interests of Noble Midstream not already owned by Chevron and its affiliates in exchange for Chevron common stock.
Baker Botts L.L.P. represented Noble Midstream’s conflicts committee in the transaction.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Offices Involved:
- Corporate: Joshua Davidson (Partner, Houston); Catherine Ellis (Associate, Houston)
- Tax: Michael Bresson (Partner, Houston); Jared Meier (Senior Associate, Houston)
- Oil & Gas: Gerry Morton (Special Counsel, Houston); Kyle Doherty (Associate, Houston)
- Environmental: Thomas Jackson (Special Counsel, Washington D.C.)
- Regulatory: Emil Barth (Partner, Washington D.C.)
- Employee Benefits: Mark Bodron (Partner, Houston)
- Antitrust: Michael Bodosky (Special Counsel, Washington D.C.)
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.