PALO ALTO, May 20, 2019 - Baker Botts L.L.P., a leading international law firm, announced today that four lawyers have been selected as "Recognized Practitioners" in Chambers USA 2019 as well as three practice groups.
"This is a stellar recognition from Chambers and shows the strong bench strength and deep relationships our lawyers have with our clients," said John Martin, Managing Partner of Baker Botts.
In the 2019 edition, Chambers ranked the following:
- Partner-in-Charge of Baker Botts' New York office, Renee Wilm (New York: Media & Entertainment: Corporate)
- Partner-in-Charge of Baker Botts' Dallas office, Tim Durst (Texas: Litigation: General Commercial)
- Partner, Lisa Kattan (National: International Trade: Intellectual Property (section 337)
- Partner, Robert Phillpott (Texas: Tax)
In addition to the individual lawyer selection, Baker Botts had three practices recognized:
- National: Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- National: Tax: Controversy & Fraud
- California: Intellectual Property
To see the full Chambers USA 2019 rankings, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 750 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.