In addition, three lawyers were ranked as Leading Individuals:
- Maxim Levinson – Russia and CIS: Corporate and M&A: Moscow
- Mikhal Semyonov – Russia and CIS: Energy and Natural Resources
- Stephen Matthews – Saudi Arabia: Commercial, Corporate and M&A
Two lawyers were ranked as Next Generation Lawyers:
- Shadi Haroon – Saudi Arabia: Banking and Finance
- Stephen Burke – United Arab Emirates: Construction and United Arab Emirates: Dispute Resolution
In their commentary, Legal 500 EMEA noted that Baker Botts’ Energy and Natural Resources team is “perfectly placed to deal with complex challenges and intricate legal issues arising from both international and local deals.”
Legal 500 conducts research annually and provides a detailed qualitative assessment of various factors including work conducted by law firms over the past 12 months and historically, experience and depth of teams, specialisms and ancillary services and opinions of law firms’ clients. The EMEA guide provides researched coverage of 85 countries and over 2,700 ranked law firms.
Please click to view the complete Legal 500 EMEA 2018 results. These rankings can be viewed by selecting the appropriate country and practice area on the left side of the web page.