Baker Botts represented the underwriters in the offering. Morgan Stanley, UBS Securities and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers. In addition, ABN AMRO is acting as a co-manager in connection with the offering.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Office Involved:
- Corporate: Josh Davidson (Partner, Houston), A.J. Ericksen (Partner, Houston), John Kaercher (Senior Associate, Austin), Chelsea Gaw (Associate, Houston) and Sunil Jamal (Associate, Houston)
- Tax: Jon Lobb (Partner, Houston) and David Morris (Associate, Houston)
- Environmental: Aileen Hooks (Partner, Austin) and Samia Broadaway (Associate, Austin)
- Regulatory: Gregory Wagner (Partner, Washington, D.C.) and Kyle Henne (Associate, Washington, D.C.)
- Employee Benefits: Mark Bodron (Partner, Houston) and Stephanie Jeane (Associate, Washington, D.C.)
For more information, please see Höegh LNG Partners LP’s news release.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the technology, energy, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.