The common units began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on October 26, 2017 under the ticker symbol “BPMP.” The offering closed on October 30, 2017.
Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Barclays, Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan and UBS Investment Bank also acted as joint book-running managers. Citigroup acted as sole structuring agent for the offering.
The Firm represented the underwriters in the offering.
BP Midstream Partners is a fee-based, growth-oriented master limited partnership recently formed by BP to own, operate, develop and acquire pipelines and other midstream assets. BP Midstream Partners’ initial assets consist of interests in entities that own crude oil, natural gas, refined products and diluent pipelines serving as key infrastructure for BP and its affiliates and other customers to transport onshore and offshore production to key refining markets and trading and distribution hubs.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Offices Involved:
- Corporate: Josh Davidson (Partner, Houston); Mollie Duckworth (Partner, Austin); Jennifer Wu (Associate, Austin); Jamie Yarbrough (Associate, Houston); Stephen Noh (Associate, Houston)
- Tax: Mike Bresson (Partner, Houston); Chuck Campbell (Special Counsel, Houston)
- Investment Company Act: Terence Rozier-Byrd (Partner, New York)
- Finance: Andrew Thomison (Partner, Houston)
- Environmental: Aileen Hooks (Partner, Austin); Samia Broadaway (Associate, Austin)
- Regulatory: Brooksany Barrowes (Partner, Washington D.C.); Andrew Stuyvenberg (Associate, Washington D.C.)
- Real Estate: Connie Simmons Taylor (Partner, Houston); Kirstyn Kelley (Associate, Houston)
- Employee Benefits: Mark Bodron (Partner, Houston); Stephanie Jeane (Associate, Washington D.C.)
For more information, please see BP Midstream Partners’ news release by clicking here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.