- John Martin, the Partner in Charge of the Palo Alto office and a member of the Executive Committee, is now the Partner in Charge of Recruiting and Development, replacing Van Beckwith in this role.
- Mike Bengtson is now Co-Chair of the Corporate Department with David Kirkland. Mr. Bengtson will be relocating from Austin, his current home, to New York City. Kelly Rose, who has been serving as Co-Chair of the Corporate Department, continues to serve on the firm’s Executive Committee.
- Samantha Crispin, a Dallas based Corporate Partner, is the new Chair of the firm’s Technology Sector Committee. She replaces John Martin in this role.
- Scott Janoe, a Houston based Environmental Partner, is the new head of the Environmental Practice.
- Mollie Duckworth, an Austin based Corporate Partner, is the new Partner in Charge of the Austin office replacing Mike Bengtson.
“Van, John, Mike, Samantha, Scott and Mollie are all outstanding lawyers in our firm, and I am delighted they have agreed to assume these leadership roles,” said Andrew M. Baker, Managing Partner of Baker Botts.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the technology, energy, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.