Baker Botts patent lawyers in California, New York, and Texas will be available the day of the Court’s decision to address what effect the outcome has on venue reform for patent infringement litigation in the United States. Partners Harper Batts, Michael Hawes, Robert Maier, Neil Sirota, and Wayne Stacy can address how the decision may impact:
- The Eastern District of Texas, District of Delaware and/or Northern District of California;
- Product companies versus service companies;
- Web sales versus brick and mortar sales;
- Intervention by manufacturers in lawsuits against local retailers;
- The Supreme Court’s view of the Federal Circuit;
- Foreign companies versus U.S. companies; and
- Unincorporated entities versus corporations.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 650 lawyers practicing throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.