Mrs. Trulock and Mr. Bodron discussed topics including:
- What to watch for with respect to some of the more controversial regulations recently put in place by the Department of Labor (DOL), including the overtime regulations and the ERISA fiduciary rule
- The future of paid leave laws
- Potential changes in the NLRB’s pro-union slant
- Next steps in the transgender bathroom debate and current employer guidance
- How employers may be impacted by the announced dismantling of the ACA
- Anticipated changes in personnel: agencies and judiciary
- Maintaining compliance for individually designed 401(k) and pension plans in a post-determination letter world
To view the full Post-Inauguration Outlook presentation, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 750 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.