In the 2017 edition, the firm was also ranked in Asia-Pacific Region: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 3) and China: Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms) (Band 4).
Other highlights from the book include five firm partners ranking in four categories:
- Partner, Michael Arruda - China: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 1)
- Partner, Joanne Du - China: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 3)
- Partner, Phillip Georgiou - China: Construction (Band 2); China: Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Band 4)
- Partner, Jeff Layman - China: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 3)
- Partner, Russell Wilkinson - Energy & Natural Resources (Band 2)
Click to view Baker Botts’ complete 2017 Chambers Asia rankings.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 750 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.