Other highlights in the 2017 guide include an increased ranking in UK-wide: Projects (Band 3). Baker Botts also maintained rankings in London: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 3); London: Public International Law (Band 2); and UK-wide: International Arbitration (Band 4).
Baker Botts had 12 lawyers ranked, up from eight in 2016. The 2017 “Leaders in the Field” list includes partners:
- Alejandro Escobar (Litigation);
- Hamish McArdle (Global Projects);
- Jay Alexander (Litigation);
- Johannes Koepp (Litigation);
- Neil Coulson (Intellectual Property);
- Neil Foster (Corporate);
- Robin Mizrahi (Global Projects);
- Rubin Weston (Corporate);
- Mark Rowley (Global Projects);
- Paul Exley (Corporate); and
- Stuart Jordan (Global Projects).
Please click to view Baker Botts’ Chambers UK 2017 rankings in full.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 12 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.