On this week's episode:
- US District Court dismisses states' claims that $10,000 SALT deduction cap is unconstitutional
- An overview of the Utah Steiner case and implications for the external consistency test of apportionment
- Kansas Attorney General strikes down Kansas Department of Revenue Wayfair notice
- California sourcing of asset management services remains in limbo
- A California Supreme Court showdown on ballot initiative taxes?
Questions, comments, requests?
Email Matt Hunsaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 179-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.