On this week’s episode:
- How to argue constitutional issues before administrative bodies
- Louisiana constitutional amendment to allows Board of Tax Appeals to hear constitutional issues
- Louisiana issues guidance treating GILTI as dividends
- Florida queues up Wayfair and marketplace facilitator legislation
- Preview of COST 50th Annual Meeting
Listen to archived episodes:
Questions, comments, requests?
Email Matt Hunsaker at email@example.com.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 179-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.