On this week's episode:
- Listener Contest: Economic nexus guess
- California's latest on alternative apportionment regs
- Look-through sourcing: Microsoft's Wisconsin case
- Alternative apportionment attack on royalty companies (Staples)
- Uber strikes back on local taxes
Listen to archived episodes:
Questions, comments, requests?
Email Matt Hunsaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 179-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.