Baker Botts’ annual Dallas Board of Directors Forum will be held at Old Parkland in Dallas, Texas on February 20, 2024.
This premiere annual event hosted by Baker Botts and the NACD North Texas Chapter will address the increased challenges and enhanced responsibilities that directors will continue to face in 2024.
This year's topics will focus on:
- What Boards Need to Know about AI
- Key Takeaways on the Current State of D&O Insurance
- Texas Business Climate - Forecasting a Hot Future
As in prior years, we are expecting a great lineup of speakers. Speakers already confirmed include:
- Scott Beasley - Chief Financial Officer at Frontier Communications
- Ben Bhatti - Vice President of Innovation and Research at Dallas Regional Chamber
- Cullum Clark - Director of the Bush Institute-SMU Economic Growth Initiative and Adjunct Professor of Economics
- Stacey Doré - Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer at Vistra Corp.
- Gunnar Heinisch - Managing Counsel at Toyota Motor North America
- Raymond Hemmig - CEO and Chairman at Retail and Restaurant Growth Capital
- Jay Johnson - Managing Director & Deputy Chief Counsel in the Technology, Contracts and Brand Awareness Legal Group at Charles Schwab
- Chris McBee - Senior Vice President, Financial Services Practice Leader at Lockton Companies
- Margaret Spellings - President and CEO at Bipartisan Policy Center
For more information, please contact Kimberly Christy.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.